Barack Obama Wishes Wife Michelle Happy Anniversary In The Most Romantic Way
(Photo: Reuters/Michelle and Barack Obama at the White House.)
In a touching Facebook post, US President Barack Obama shared a throwback picture of Michelle Obama and himself dancing together at the 2009 Nobel Banquet in Oslo, Norway, with the caption, "Dancing through 24 years. Happy Anniversary."
President Obama had won the Nobel Peace Prize that year "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
In the image POTUS can be seen rocking a classic tuxedo, whereas, wife Michelle is dressed in a shimmery floor-length silver gown. The two look so much in love.
The couple celebrated their 24th anniversary on October 3, their last in the White House.
The 55-year-old also took to Twitter to wish his beloved wife a very happy anniversary with an image to convey his heartfelt message.
In the picture which Obama shared on Twitter with the caption, "Side-by-side for 24 years. Here's to many more. #happyanniversary(sic)", POTUS can be seen giving FLOTUS a peck on the cheek after the State of Union address in 2010.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
This is probably the most romantic way in which President Obama could have wished wife Michelle a happy anniversary.
We are sure husbands around the world would want to follow his footsteps. With this sweet gesture POTUS certainly has set #DancingGoals and #RelatinshipGoals for a lifetime.
Recommended For You
- New World No.1 Federer Wins Rotterdam for 97th Title
- Anushka Showers Love On Virat After India Wins Over SA, Says 'What A Guy!'
- Black Panther Review: It Proves Marvel Can Make Movies With Conscience Sans Wry Humour
- Rishi Kapoor Predicts 'Huge Stardom' for Priya Varrier, Says 'Mere Time Mein Nahi Aayi Aap!'
- Randhir Kapoor Calls Out Paparazzi, Says 'Now Everyone Recognises Taimur's Maid Also'