DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Beyonce Knowles in legal trouble
The celebrity singer has been accused of putting 70 people out of work
London: Singer Beyonce Knowles has been accused of putting 70 people out of work after "abruptly abandoning" plans for a video game "on a whim".
According to a complaint filed on Tuesday in New York, the agreement fell apart during a "crucial moment in the project's development" because Beyonce made "an extortionate demand" for more cash. She allegedly "destroyed Gate Five's business, and drove 70 people into unemployment".
The bosses of the firm claimed that they were set to release a game with the singer called 'Starpower: Beyonce', but the deal fell through when she suddenly pulled out of the project last year, reports contactmusic.com.
Now Gate Five chiefs want to recover the $6.7 million investment they put into the venture and more than $100 million in profits they claim the game would have made.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet