DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Black Eyed Peas dedicate video to Japan victims
The video was shot in Japan just a week before the earthquake and tsunami hit
London: Members of the American hip hop band Black Eyed Peas have dedicated their latest video "Just Can't Get Enough" to tsunami victims in Japan. The video was shot in Japan just a week before the 9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami hit the country March 11.
They have added a special message to the video, urging fans to donate to the ongoing relief efforts. The promo opens with the message, "This video was filmed in Japan one week before the earthquake. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan. We love you."
The video closes with a link to the Red Cross, reports dailystar.co.uk.
A week before the tragedy, will.i.am, Fergie, apl.de.ap, and Taboo were in Tokyo to shoot the video.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users