DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Brazilian hair removal 'manzilian' forces man to drive without pants
A 24-year-old man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had received a body wax.
A 24-year-old Bremerton man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had recently received a body wax.
After the "manzilian" or Brazilian hair removal for men, he said his jeans irritated his skin so he was driving in his underwear.
The Kitsap Sun reports a witness saw the man exposing himself Wednesday. He was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity