Brazilian hair removal 'manzilian' forces man to drive without pants
A 24-year-old man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had received a body wax.
A 24-year-old Bremerton man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had recently received a body wax.
After the "manzilian" or Brazilian hair removal for men, he said his jeans irritated his skin so he was driving in his underwear.
The Kitsap Sun reports a witness saw the man exposing himself Wednesday. He was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen