Brazilian hair removal 'manzilian' forces man to drive without pants
A 24-year-old man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had received a body wax.
A 24-year-old Bremerton man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had recently received a body wax.
After the "manzilian" or Brazilian hair removal for men, he said his jeans irritated his skin so he was driving in his underwear.
The Kitsap Sun reports a witness saw the man exposing himself Wednesday. He was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK