DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britney Spears is obnoxious: Bodyguard
He launched a lawsuit stating Spears exposed herself and made sexual advances
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears refused to wash for days and picked her nose "unselfconsciously", says her former bodyguard who is suing her for harassment.
Fernando Flores launched a lawsuit last year alleging the "Toxic" hitmaker repeatedly exposed herself and made unwanted sexual advances towards him when he worked for her.
Now Flores claims the singer had poor personal hygiene, frequently used offensive language, failed to brush her teeth or use deodorant and reeked of cigarette smoke, in new papers filed at the Los Angeles Superior Court, reports contactmusic.com.
"The sexual advances were unwanted for a variety of reasons. Spears had obnoxious habits, such as chain-smoking - making her smell continually of stale tobacco," Flores stated in the document.
"She broke wind or picked her nose unselfconsciously and unapologetically and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane. She did not bathe for days, did not use deodorant, did not brush her teeth, did not fix her hair, did not wear shoes or socks," he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan