Celebrate This Diwali With Coca-Cola's #Cokenawaazi
This is a partner content.
(Photo: YouTube/ Video Screenshot)
For all those gearing up to celebrate this festive season, you got to swear by Coca-Cola's '#cokenawaazi' for welcoming your guests.
In this video, Coca Cola attempts to take 'mehmaan nawaazi' to another level by way of opening the bottle of happiness each time you have guests knocking on your door. The idea is to celebrate the festive season with some unconstrained, spontaneous and light-hearted moments with friends, family and relatives.
The video effortlessly marries the idea of sharing a special moment with someone just by way of drinking Coca-Cola and at the same time leaving no stone unturned to make them feel special.
The video also clearly establishes the love people have for the irresistible taste of Coke and the lengths to which they would go to have their beloved Coke.
And without revealing too much details, we would just like to say that although the video takes only 26 seconds to watch, it is totally worth your time!
Recommended For You
- Neymar Angered By Questions Related to Transfer to Real Madrid
- Virat Kohli & Co Sweat It Out at the Nets Ahead of Nagpur Test
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge: All You Need To Know About The Newlywed's Wedding Reception Invitation Card
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown