DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chris Gayle sings in Hindi for a TV commercial
West Indian Cricketer Chris Gayle's popularity in India seems to be on all time high.
New Delhi: West Indian Cricketer Chris Gayle's popularity in India seems to be on all time high. Gayle was already popular for his Gangnam Style parodies during international matches and now he has lent his voice for a TV commercial. He has crooned some lines of composer AR Rahman's hit song 'Humma Humma' from the film 'Bombay'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users