Chris Gayle sings in Hindi for a TV commercial
West Indian Cricketer Chris Gayle's popularity in India seems to be on all time high.
New Delhi: West Indian Cricketer Chris Gayle's popularity in India seems to be on all time high. Gayle was already popular for his Gangnam Style parodies during international matches and now he has lent his voice for a TV commercial. He has crooned some lines of composer AR Rahman's hit song 'Humma Humma' from the film 'Bombay'.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar