Confidence is the most attractive thing about women: Selena Gomez
The singer said that her new-found confidence has influenced her style and prompted her to style up her look.
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez believes that a woman's confidence makes her attractive. "I think the most attractive thing about a woman, for me, is confidence," Gomez told accesshollywood.com.
The 'Magic' singer turned 21 in July.
"So, because I turned 21 this year and a lot of great things have happened for me, that's the one thing I want to exude," she added.
The singer also said that her newfound confidence has influenced her style and prompted her to style up her look.
"I've become a bit more about the red lip and being a little bit more - I like to say confident, as opposed to sexy, even though that's what I feel. And I feel very comfortable in my skin," she said.
Gomez's 'Stars Dance' tour kicks off in Vancouver next week.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India