Confidence is the most attractive thing about women: Selena Gomez
The singer said that her new-found confidence has influenced her style and prompted her to style up her look.
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez believes that a woman's confidence makes her attractive. "I think the most attractive thing about a woman, for me, is confidence," Gomez told accesshollywood.com.
The 'Magic' singer turned 21 in July.
"So, because I turned 21 this year and a lot of great things have happened for me, that's the one thing I want to exude," she added.
The singer also said that her newfound confidence has influenced her style and prompted her to style up her look.
"I've become a bit more about the red lip and being a little bit more - I like to say confident, as opposed to sexy, even though that's what I feel. And I feel very comfortable in my skin," she said.
Gomez's 'Stars Dance' tour kicks off in Vancouver next week.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir