DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Could a 'Game of Thrones' Prequel Be in the Pipeline?
the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment
"Game of Thrones" creator George R.R. Martin has hinted that a prequel to the fantasy series could be a possibility in the show's future.
"I do have thousands of pages of fake history of everything that led up to Game of Thrones, so there's a lot of material there and I'm writing more," Martin told Deadline. However, the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment.
The HBO show, based on Martin's novel franchise of the same name, is fast approaching its eighth and final season. It hit the headlines on Sunday after winning 12 categories at the 2016 Emmy Awards, taking its total haul over the years to a record-breaking 38.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet