Could a 'Game of Thrones' Prequel Be in the Pipeline?
the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment
"Game of Thrones" creator George R.R. Martin has hinted that a prequel to the fantasy series could be a possibility in the show's future.
"I do have thousands of pages of fake history of everything that led up to Game of Thrones, so there's a lot of material there and I'm writing more," Martin told Deadline. However, the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment.
The HBO show, based on Martin's novel franchise of the same name, is fast approaching its eighth and final season. It hit the headlines on Sunday after winning 12 categories at the 2016 Emmy Awards, taking its total haul over the years to a record-breaking 38.
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot