Could a 'Game of Thrones' Prequel Be in the Pipeline?
the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment
"Game of Thrones" creator George R.R. Martin has hinted that a prequel to the fantasy series could be a possibility in the show's future.
"I do have thousands of pages of fake history of everything that led up to Game of Thrones, so there's a lot of material there and I'm writing more," Martin told Deadline. However, the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment.
The HBO show, based on Martin's novel franchise of the same name, is fast approaching its eighth and final season. It hit the headlines on Sunday after winning 12 categories at the 2016 Emmy Awards, taking its total haul over the years to a record-breaking 38.
Recommended For You
- When Julia Roberts Met Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Shah Rukh Khan Leaves For Vancouver to Deliver His First TED Talk
- AB de Villiers Shares a Heartfelt Message After RCB's Humiliating Loss
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It