Could a 'Game of Thrones' Prequel Be in the Pipeline?
the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment
"Game of Thrones" creator George R.R. Martin has hinted that a prequel to the fantasy series could be a possibility in the show's future.
"I do have thousands of pages of fake history of everything that led up to Game of Thrones, so there's a lot of material there and I'm writing more," Martin told Deadline. However, the author was quick to point out that nothing is guaranteed for the moment.
The HBO show, based on Martin's novel franchise of the same name, is fast approaching its eighth and final season. It hit the headlines on Sunday after winning 12 categories at the 2016 Emmy Awards, taking its total haul over the years to a record-breaking 38.
Recommended For You
- spin lessonsAustralia Hire Sriram and Panesar Ahead of India Tour
- Sane DecisionTrisha's Mother Seeks Police Protection for Daughter
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know