Eight-month-old Colombian baby weighing 20 kgs (as much as a six year old) taken away from mother for life-saving treatment
Eight month old Santiago Mendoza was taken away from his mother Eunice Fandino after his weight shot up to 20 kgs.
Eight month old Santiago Mendoza was taken away from his mother Eunice Fandino after his weight shot up to a staggering 20 kgs, as much as the weight of a six year old. The infant will be put on a diet, therapist Salvador Palacios has said, the Mirror reported.
Fandino admitted that every time the baby cried she gave him food or milk to calm him down. But the good news is that Santiago will finally get the help he desperately needs. He was flown from Valledupar to the capital Bogota by volunteers from a charity Chubby Hearts foundation. The Mirror said Fandino wrote asking for help with Santiago, who has already suffered medical complications due to his weight. All images are from Reuters.
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput