DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
F****** s***!: News anchor begins career by swearing during live bulletin
A news anchor began his TV career with the incident of swearing during a live bulletin. The footage has gone viral.
A news anchor began his television career with the rather unfortunate incident of swearing during a live bulletin. He dropped the F-word into his microphone in a live gaffe, leading to his suspension after viewers complained.
KFYR news anchor AJ Clemente began his broadcast in Bismarck by saying "F****** s***". The footage has gone viral.
"To all of you who are writing in...I want to apologise for an incident that occurred prior to our early newscast this evening, when one of our employees used profanity on the air. He did not realise his microphone was on, but still, that's no excuse," news director Monica Hannan said in a statement.
"We train our reporters to always assume that any microphone is live at any time. Unfortunately, that was not enough in this case. We can't take back what was said," she said.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish