F****** s***!: News anchor begins career by swearing during live bulletin
A news anchor began his TV career with the incident of swearing during a live bulletin. The footage has gone viral.
A news anchor began his television career with the rather unfortunate incident of swearing during a live bulletin. He dropped the F-word into his microphone in a live gaffe, leading to his suspension after viewers complained.
KFYR news anchor AJ Clemente began his broadcast in Bismarck by saying "F****** s***". The footage has gone viral.
"To all of you who are writing in...I want to apologise for an incident that occurred prior to our early newscast this evening, when one of our employees used profanity on the air. He did not realise his microphone was on, but still, that's no excuse," news director Monica Hannan said in a statement.
"We train our reporters to always assume that any microphone is live at any time. Unfortunately, that was not enough in this case. We can't take back what was said," she said.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology