F****** s***!: News anchor begins career by swearing during live bulletin
A news anchor began his TV career with the incident of swearing during a live bulletin. The footage has gone viral.
A news anchor began his television career with the rather unfortunate incident of swearing during a live bulletin. He dropped the F-word into his microphone in a live gaffe, leading to his suspension after viewers complained.
KFYR news anchor AJ Clemente began his broadcast in Bismarck by saying "F****** s***". The footage has gone viral.
"To all of you who are writing in...I want to apologise for an incident that occurred prior to our early newscast this evening, when one of our employees used profanity on the air. He did not realise his microphone was on, but still, that's no excuse," news director Monica Hannan said in a statement.
"We train our reporters to always assume that any microphone is live at any time. Unfortunately, that was not enough in this case. We can't take back what was said," she said.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18