DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fergie, Josh Duhamel's baby Axl's makes his debut on Twitter
Singer Fergie and actor husband Josh Duhamel shared their baby boy Axl Jack Duhamel's first picture on Twitter.
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie and actor husband Josh Duhamel shared their baby boy Axl Jack Duhamel's first picture on Twitter.
Fergie and Duhamel both tweeted a photo of their newborn son on Saturday, reported Radar Online.
"Hello world!," they captioned the picture (a close-up of baby Axl the first image they've shared showing the baby with his eyes wide open), adding hashtags "daddy and mommy made me do this" and "what's a hashtag?"
On Duhamel's version of the photo, he added, "Go Bison!" a reference to the college football team from his home state of North Dakota, who will play Delaware on Saturday. Fergie and Duhamel welcomed Axl on August 29.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere