Gangnam Style: 10 most hilarious parody videos
A rapping singer with slicked-back hair and a tacky suit is the world's latest musical sensation.
A chubby, rapping singer with slicked-back hair and a tacky suit is the latest musical sensation to burst upon the world from South Korea, via a YouTube music video that has been seen by over 260 million people in under a month.
In a nation famed for the pretty-boy but often bland bands of K-Pop, nobody was more surprised by the success of the video 'Gangnam Style' than its creator, Psy, a musician with a decade-long career in his homeland who never thought to break overseas. Decked out in a bow tie and suit jackets varying from pink to baby blue, as well as a towel for one sequence set in a sauna, the 34-year-old Psy busts funky moves based on horse-riding in venues ranging from playgrounds to subways.
But with fame comes imitators. These are the 10 utterly hilarious parodies of the Gangnam style song.
Psy teaches Britney Spears to dance Gangnam Style
Korean pop star and YouTube sensation Psy gave Britney Spears a surprise visit on the show, and taught her his famous horse dance.
US Naval Academy
How to 'Gangnam Style' Dance Tutorial with PSY and Michelle Park
Nelly Furtado Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style Parody By Hitler
Deadpool vs Gangnam Style
Open Cover Skit
Open Condom Style
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly