'Gangnam Style' gets Psy the American Music Award
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos.
Los Angeles: South Korean rapper Psy has been awarded an early 2012 American Music Awards, six days before the red carpet event here. The 34-year-old star, who shot to fame with his catchy tune 'Gangnam Style', has been awarded the New Media accolade for the most popular video in YouTube history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Psy, who shares the same manager as Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, will be presented with the award during the pre-show activities and will perform his unique dance moves at the Los Angeles ceremony.
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos and stage performances. He has also appeared on several television shows.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms