'Gangnam Style' gets Psy the American Music Award
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos.
Los Angeles: South Korean rapper Psy has been awarded an early 2012 American Music Awards, six days before the red carpet event here. The 34-year-old star, who shot to fame with his catchy tune 'Gangnam Style', has been awarded the New Media accolade for the most popular video in YouTube history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Psy, who shares the same manager as Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, will be presented with the award during the pre-show activities and will perform his unique dance moves at the Los Angeles ceremony.
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos and stage performances. He has also appeared on several television shows.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Farooq Calls Meeting of Opposition to Discuss Kashmir Issue
- India Declares Itself Free from Bird Flu
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18