DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Gangnam Style' gets Psy the American Music Award
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos.
Los Angeles: South Korean rapper Psy has been awarded an early 2012 American Music Awards, six days before the red carpet event here. The 34-year-old star, who shot to fame with his catchy tune 'Gangnam Style', has been awarded the New Media accolade for the most popular video in YouTube history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Psy, who shares the same manager as Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, will be presented with the award during the pre-show activities and will perform his unique dance moves at the Los Angeles ceremony.
Park Jae-sang or Psy is a South Korean singer, songwriter and dancer popular for his humorous videos and stage performances. He has also appeared on several television shows.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017