Gerard Pique posts new born son's picture on Twitter
The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Gerard Pique.
Barcelona: The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Spanish soccer standout Gerard Pique, who put up a photo of little Milan Pique Mebarak's feet.
Labeled "Milan's feet", the image shows the newborn shod in expensive sneakers with his name embroidered in the red and blue colours of Pique's club, FC Barcelona.
Amador Bernabeu, Pique's grandfather, registered Milan as Barcelona member No. 171,761 Wednesday, just hours after Shakira gave birth at a hospital in this Spanish metropolis.
The club's current vice president, Jordi Cardoner, came to the pop superstar's room at Clinica Teknon in person to deliver a tiny Barcelona jersey for Milan.
Pique posted on Twitter late Wednesday a photo of Cardoner and himself with the jersey.
Shakira, 35, last appeared in public Jan 14 for an event in Barcelona to introduce a book written by her father, William Mebarak.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Gold prices touch five-year low, people on shopping spree