Gerard Pique posts new born son's picture on Twitter
The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Gerard Pique.
Barcelona: The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Spanish soccer standout Gerard Pique, who put up a photo of little Milan Pique Mebarak's feet.
Labeled "Milan's feet", the image shows the newborn shod in expensive sneakers with his name embroidered in the red and blue colours of Pique's club, FC Barcelona.
Amador Bernabeu, Pique's grandfather, registered Milan as Barcelona member No. 171,761 Wednesday, just hours after Shakira gave birth at a hospital in this Spanish metropolis.
The club's current vice president, Jordi Cardoner, came to the pop superstar's room at Clinica Teknon in person to deliver a tiny Barcelona jersey for Milan.
Pique posted on Twitter late Wednesday a photo of Cardoner and himself with the jersey.
Shakira, 35, last appeared in public Jan 14 for an event in Barcelona to introduce a book written by her father, William Mebarak.
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Breaking Toon: Is Nawaz Sharif Really Sharif?
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away