DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gerard Pique posts new born son's picture on Twitter
The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Gerard Pique.
Barcelona: The first public glimpse of Colombian singer Shakira's new baby came in a Twitter post by his father, Spanish soccer standout Gerard Pique, who put up a photo of little Milan Pique Mebarak's feet.
Labeled "Milan's feet", the image shows the newborn shod in expensive sneakers with his name embroidered in the red and blue colours of Pique's club, FC Barcelona.
Amador Bernabeu, Pique's grandfather, registered Milan as Barcelona member No. 171,761 Wednesday, just hours after Shakira gave birth at a hospital in this Spanish metropolis.
The club's current vice president, Jordi Cardoner, came to the pop superstar's room at Clinica Teknon in person to deliver a tiny Barcelona jersey for Milan.
Pique posted on Twitter late Wednesday a photo of Cardoner and himself with the jersey.
Shakira, 35, last appeared in public Jan 14 for an event in Barcelona to introduce a book written by her father, William Mebarak.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%