Hrithik Roshan Slams Tommy Hilfiger For Using His Sons Hrehaan And Hridhaan's Picture Without Permission
Actor Hrithik Roshan who is riding on the success of his film Kaabil recently took to Twitter to teach a renowned brand work ethics.
Apparently Tommy Hilfiger, a lifestyle brand many of us are aware of, used Roshan and his sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan's picture without permission, to endorse its Spring/Summer 2017 collection.
Although the Kaabil actor could have dragged the brand to court and sued them for the act, he preferred teaching them a lesson via social media.
Roshan wrote, "Dear Tommy.I dont wear u, neither do my kids endorse u. If u hv lost ur spine I hv a great team 2help u find it. Please (hil)figure urself out (sic)."
Dear Tommy.I dont wear u, neither do my kids endorse u.If u hv lost ur spine I hv a great team 2help u find it.Please (hil)figure urself out pic.twitter.com/QMB2h9Gm0y
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) February 9, 2017
As of now, the brand hasn't responded to Roshan's tweet. But after this, it is certain that they will think twice before doing something like this again!
Recommended For You
- Thakur Takes Potshots At BCCI Over Handling of Kohli-Smith Affair
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review [Update]: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening