Hugh Jackman Breaks His Wolverine Diet On Jimmy Fallon's Talk Show
During the show Jackman said, "It's not like I never had a cheat meal, because I did. But for 17 years, I've kind of known, well, next year, you gotta get into shape...It kind of puts a bit of a damper on things."
Actor Hugh Jackman was extremely happy to break away from his strict 'Wolverine diet', which consisted of boiled chicken, broccoli and cauliflower.
The actor who had endured restrictions on his diet for past 17 years, during which he filmed nine back-to-back films including the X-Men spin-off film Logan, finally ended his fast on Jimmy Fallon's talk show.
The Logan star, who appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon before the release of the film, ate a massive serving of pasta prepared especially for him by American celebrity chef Mario Francesco Batali.
As part of one of the segments of the show, Fallon called out the celebrity chef, who turned up with an oversized bowl of pasta.
Jackman couldn't contain his emotions on seeing the bowl and danced in excitement. The actor didn't hesitate one bit and chowed down on the pasta in front of the studio audience.
Even while backstage in his dressing room, Jackman decided to have a little snack. He posted on his Instagram page a photo of himself holding a fettuccine dish with the caption, "Happy break the Wolverine diet! Mario Batali you are legend."
Take a look at the video here:
With input from IANS.
Recommended For You
- THE TIPPLING POINT | A Scot's Funeral is Merrier Than an English Wedding. Here's Why
- South African Batsman Smashes 490 Runs in 50-over Match
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer