DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hugh Jackman Breaks His Wolverine Diet On Jimmy Fallon's Talk Show
Actor Hugh Jackman was extremely happy to break away from his strict 'Wolverine diet', which consisted of boiled chicken, broccoli and cauliflower.
The actor who had endured restrictions on his diet for past 17 years, during which he filmed nine back-to-back films including the X-Men spin-off film Logan, finally ended his fast on Jimmy Fallon's talk show.
The Logan star, who appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon before the release of the film, ate a massive serving of pasta prepared especially for him by American celebrity chef Mario Francesco Batali.
As part of one of the segments of the show, Fallon called out the celebrity chef, who turned up with an oversized bowl of pasta.
Jackman couldn't contain his emotions on seeing the bowl and danced in excitement. The actor didn't hesitate one bit and chowed down on the pasta in front of the studio audience.
Even while backstage in his dressing room, Jackman decided to have a little snack. He posted on his Instagram page a photo of himself holding a fettuccine dish with the caption, "Happy break the Wolverine diet! Mario Batali you are legend."
Take a look at the video here:
With input from IANS.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet