Hugh Jackman Breaks His Wolverine Diet On Jimmy Fallon's Talk Show
Actor Hugh Jackman was extremely happy to break away from his strict 'Wolverine diet', which consisted of boiled chicken, broccoli and cauliflower.
The actor who had endured restrictions on his diet for past 17 years, during which he filmed nine back-to-back films including the X-Men spin-off film Logan, finally ended his fast on Jimmy Fallon's talk show.
The Logan star, who appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon before the release of the film, ate a massive serving of pasta prepared especially for him by American celebrity chef Mario Francesco Batali.
As part of one of the segments of the show, Fallon called out the celebrity chef, who turned up with an oversized bowl of pasta.
Jackman couldn't contain his emotions on seeing the bowl and danced in excitement. The actor didn't hesitate one bit and chowed down on the pasta in front of the studio audience.
Even while backstage in his dressing room, Jackman decided to have a little snack. He posted on his Instagram page a photo of himself holding a fettuccine dish with the caption, "Happy break the Wolverine diet! Mario Batali you are legend."
Take a look at the video here:
With input from IANS.
Recommended For You
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money