Indian Dancers Perform Kathak on Jag Ghumeya on Russia's Got Talent, Leave Audience Mesmerised
Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Art transcendence borders and languages. Music, dance and all other art forms speak one language and bring people together. Recently at Russia's got tallent, the audience witnessed a mesmerising performance of Kathak on popular song Jag Ghumeya from the film Sultan. They may have not understood the language, the performance was so perfect that it brought smiles on the faces of those present there.
Svetlana Tulasi who is half Indian-half Russian performed on the song with Kumar Sharma. Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Tulasi, a trained Kathak Dancer, has taken the dance form to various international platforms and reality shows. She has also participated in Ukraine's Got Talent.
Recommended For You
- Rashid Khan Becomes Top-ranked ODI Bowler, Youngest Ever to Do So
- Nidahas Trophy: India Take on Sri Lanka in Opener; Final on March 18
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018
- Virat Kohli on the Verge of Breaking Bradman & Richards' Record
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments