Indian Dancers Perform Kathak on Jag Ghumeya on Russia's Got Talent, Leave Audience Mesmerised
Art transcendence borders and languages. Music, dance and all other art forms speak one language and bring people together. Recently at Russia's got tallent, the audience witnessed a mesmerising performance of Kathak on popular song Jag Ghumeya from the film Sultan. They may have not understood the language, the performance was so perfect that it brought smiles on the faces of those present there.
Svetlana Tulasi who is half Indian-half Russian performed on the song with Kumar Sharma. Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Tulasi, a trained Kathak Dancer, has taken the dance form to various international platforms and reality shows. She has also participated in Ukraine's Got Talent.
Recommended For You
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- Azlan Shah 2017: Harmanpreet Slams Brace As India Blank Kiwis 3-0
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her