Indian Dancers Perform Kathak on Jag Ghumeya on Russia's Got Talent, Leave Audience Mesmerised
Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Art transcendence borders and languages. Music, dance and all other art forms speak one language and bring people together. Recently at Russia's got tallent, the audience witnessed a mesmerising performance of Kathak on popular song Jag Ghumeya from the film Sultan. They may have not understood the language, the performance was so perfect that it brought smiles on the faces of those present there.
Svetlana Tulasi who is half Indian-half Russian performed on the song with Kumar Sharma. Their performance was full of grace and left both judges and the audience in absolute awe.
Tulasi, a trained Kathak Dancer, has taken the dance form to various international platforms and reality shows. She has also participated in Ukraine's Got Talent.
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Sri Lanka vs India 2017: Virat Kohli and Co. Arrive in Style for 1st ODI
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Bareilly Ki Barfi Music Review: It's Painfully Unambitious
- Happy Birthday Gulzar: 20 Verses That Prove There's No One Quite Like The Legendary Writer