DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Is Justin Bieber furious with Miley Cyrus?
Justin was left furious when Cyrus told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' that Bieber needs to build a nightclub.
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber is reportedly angry with a comment made by pop star Miley Cyrus.
The 'Baby' hitmaker was left furious when Cyrus told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' that Bieber needs to build a nightclub in his pad and party at home.
"Miley's comments infuriated The Biebs, who phoned the next day and warned her to keep her f****** mouth shut," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
The source added: "Justin was furious. He'd really thought he and Miley were true friends - especially since she's been brutally criticized for her own wild behavior. Miley tried to apologise, saying she didn't feel her comments were overly critical or negative."
"But when she defended herself by telling Justin he really needs to get his act together before he implodes, he exploded - and hung up. Now he's telling his peeps, 'I HATE HER!'"
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande