James Corden Wishes To Do Carpool Karaoke With Justin Timberlake
(Photo: Reuters/James Corden)
Host James Corden has asked singer Justin Timberlake to do carpool karaoke with him "a million" times.
The 38-year-old television presenter hosts the segment, in which he picks up a star in his car and interviews them while singing along to their hits, on his show "The Late Late Show with James Corden", and is desperate to get his "Trolls" co-star involved, reports eonline.com.
"It's really not our choice. It's all up to him, really. I hope so! I've asked probably a million times, so I hope so. I hope when he's got a new record out we'll get him on," Corden said.
"Who do you think you're talking to man? I want to do it, but we'll see! I'd love to. We'll see. I hope so, one day. That would be wonderful, it really would," he added.
The presenter then stated that he'd love to get the 35-year-old star to sing his hits such as "Señorita" and "Rock Your Body".
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Rain Plays Spoilsport as RCB & SRH Share Points
- Zaheer-Sagarika Perfect Match, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies