James Corden Wishes To Do Carpool Karaoke With Justin Timberlake
(Photo: Reuters/James Corden)
Host James Corden has asked singer Justin Timberlake to do carpool karaoke with him "a million" times.
The 38-year-old television presenter hosts the segment, in which he picks up a star in his car and interviews them while singing along to their hits, on his show "The Late Late Show with James Corden", and is desperate to get his "Trolls" co-star involved, reports eonline.com.
"It's really not our choice. It's all up to him, really. I hope so! I've asked probably a million times, so I hope so. I hope when he's got a new record out we'll get him on," Corden said.
"Who do you think you're talking to man? I want to do it, but we'll see! I'd love to. We'll see. I hope so, one day. That would be wonderful, it really would," he added.
The presenter then stated that he'd love to get the 35-year-old star to sing his hits such as "Señorita" and "Rock Your Body".
Recommended For You
- TRANS-TASMAN RIVALRYAustralia Vs New Zealand, 1st ODI, Live Score: Kiwis Need 325 to Win
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- HEARTBROKENReal Madrid Equaliser a "Jug of Cold Water" For Barcelona's Luis Enrique
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet