James Corden Wishes To Do Carpool Karaoke With Justin Timberlake
The presenter stated that he'd love to get the 35-year-old star to sing his hits such as "Señorita" and "Rock Your Body".
(Photo: Reuters/James Corden)
Host James Corden has asked singer Justin Timberlake to do carpool karaoke with him "a million" times.
The 38-year-old television presenter hosts the segment, in which he picks up a star in his car and interviews them while singing along to their hits, on his show "The Late Late Show with James Corden", and is desperate to get his "Trolls" co-star involved, reports eonline.com.
"It's really not our choice. It's all up to him, really. I hope so! I've asked probably a million times, so I hope so. I hope when he's got a new record out we'll get him on," Corden said.
"Who do you think you're talking to man? I want to do it, but we'll see! I'd love to. We'll see. I hope so, one day. That would be wonderful, it really would," he added.
The presenter then stated that he'd love to get the 35-year-old star to sing his hits such as "Señorita" and "Rock Your Body".
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Down With Fever, to Miss First Test in Galle
- GoT S7 Ep 2: Stormborn Gives a Glimpse of Upcoming Wars, Reunions
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed