Jennifer Lopez's new video 'Same Girl' to premiere on 'American Idol'?
Jennifer Lopez will reprise her role as a judge on the upcoming season of the show 'American Idol'.
New York: The video of pop star-actress Jennifer Lopez's new single 'Same Girl' will reportedly premiere on January 16 on singing reality show 'American Idol'.
Aceshowbiz.com reports that an undisclosed person, who worked with Lopez on the video, gave out the release date on microblogging Twitter by posting: "New Video 'Same girl' from JLo on the premiere of 'American Idol' January 16 2014".
Lopez, who will reprise her role as a judge on the upcoming season of the show, was recently spotted filming the video in the Castle Hill neighbourhood of The Bronx here.
The 44-year-old was wearing jeans, a black jacket and a Yankees cap.
The new video is directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold. "Same girl" was written by Lopez in collaboration with Chris Brown and Cory Rooney. The three of them were pictured hitting a studio recording together back in March.
The track will feature in her tenth studio album which is expected to drop later this year.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'