Justin Bieber apologises for attacking Lindsay Lohan
Justin Bieber is apologising for attacking troubled star Lindsay Lohan during his rant on Instagram.
Los Angeles: Justin Bieber is apologising for attacking troubled star Lindsay Lohan during his rant on Instagram. The 19-year-old singer made a case for himself during a lengthy post on the social networking sites where he blamed
media for publicising his bad boy image.
"...to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements :)," Bieber wrote. The popstar realised his mistake soon and removed the comment before posting it again and the singer has now apologised, the TMZ reported.
"My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say. I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now," he said.
With his relationship with media hitting an all time low, popstar Justin Bieber took to Instagram to address rumours of meltdown and bad behaviour in
a lengthy post.
The 19-year-old popstar wants his fans to believe that what he is going through is simply growing up pain. "Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all this negative press (sic)," the singer wrote.
Bieber had a rough month which saw him getting booed by fans for arriving late during his show in London and then he ended up in hospital after collapsing on stage. He was also involved in a spat with a photographer.
"All this isn't easy. I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes. In gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks (sic)," Bieber said in the post.
"I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, I'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level
and I know I got my head on straight."
"If anyone believes I need rehab that's their own own stupidity," he wrote.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media