Justin Bieber's secret killer wants to castrate him
Martin said he wanted to see Bieber dead or castrated, because he felt that the pop star had changed.
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber's secret killer, Dana Martin, who is serving life sentence for raping and killing a 15-year-old girl, says he still has it on mind to kill or castrate the singer.
Martin had first planned to attack Bieber when he played at New York's Madison Square Garden last November. But the gruesome plot was foiled when Martin let details slip to a prison warden. Court documents said Martin had a grudge after writing to Bieber several times as the singer never replied.
Martin had told a magazine that he wanted to see Bieber dead or castrated, because he felt that the pop star had changed.
"The plan is still on. This isn't going away. Do you really think that I would stop?," thesun.co.uk quoted Martin as saying.
US cops believe that Martin can be responsible for other kidnaps and murders across the US.
But Bieber's spokesperson said 'every precaution to protect Bieber and his fans', is taken.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards