Justin Timberlake denies insulting ex girlfriend Britney Spears
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event.
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event. Timberlake took to the stage for the event after five years.
The 32-year-old performed on many songs including "Cry me a river", which he is said to have written after his split from Spears, reports contactmusic.com.
"Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some b**ch," Timberlake said at the event.
It was perceived as a comment at Spears, who dated him for three years before parting ways in 2002, reports contactmusic.com.
Timberlake, who is now married to Jessica Biel, later took to Twitter and posted: "Ok. I see you. Wouldn't disrespect Anyone personally. Ever. Relax."
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers