Justin Timberlake denies insulting ex girlfriend Britney Spears
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event.
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event. Timberlake took to the stage for the event after five years.
The 32-year-old performed on many songs including "Cry me a river", which he is said to have written after his split from Spears, reports contactmusic.com.
"Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some b**ch," Timberlake said at the event.
It was perceived as a comment at Spears, who dated him for three years before parting ways in 2002, reports contactmusic.com.
Timberlake, who is now married to Jessica Biel, later took to Twitter and posted: "Ok. I see you. Wouldn't disrespect Anyone personally. Ever. Relax."
Recommended For You
- Sheer Hardwork That Brought Dravid Close to Tendulkar, Says Laxman
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology