DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Justin Timberlake denies insulting ex girlfriend Britney Spears
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event.
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event. Timberlake took to the stage for the event after five years.
The 32-year-old performed on many songs including "Cry me a river", which he is said to have written after his split from Spears, reports contactmusic.com.
"Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some b**ch," Timberlake said at the event.
It was perceived as a comment at Spears, who dated him for three years before parting ways in 2002, reports contactmusic.com.
Timberlake, who is now married to Jessica Biel, later took to Twitter and posted: "Ok. I see you. Wouldn't disrespect Anyone personally. Ever. Relax."
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?