Kiwis Gobsmacked As Dhoni Drives In His Hummer From Ranchi Airport
Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni set the temperature soaring as soon as he landed in his hometown on Monday, ahead of the 4th one-day international between India and New Zealand in Ranchi.
The Indian skipper chose to drive his ultra-luxury Hummer instead of boarding the team bus, leaving a few Kiwi players, especially Tom Latham and Ross Taylor, gawking at his car at the Birsa Munda International Airport in Ranchi.
While Dhoni drove his luxury car with absolute ease, the Kiwi players were captured on camera looking astounded when they saw him drive past the team bus.
Dhoni's passion for bikes and cars is no secret and the limited overs skipper is known to own an exclusive collection of imported cars and bikes.
But this isn't the first time Dhoni's Hummer made headlines. Earlier this year, reports suggested that his Hummer was registered as a Scorpio for which he paid a hefty fine of Rs 1.5 lakhs.
Recommended For You
- The Ashes 2017: Cricket Australia Sets the Tone With Intense Promotional Video
- These 57 Phones Are Expected to Get Google Android 8.0 Oreo Update Soon
- All-New Hyundai Verna 2017 – Top 5 Things to Know – Price, Variants & More
- Rohit Sharma Needs Some Magic to Break His Sri Lanka Jinx
- Manish Malhotra On Fashion, Cinema and The Unapologetic Glamour Of His Label