DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kiwis Gobsmacked As Dhoni Drives In His Hummer From Ranchi Airport
Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni set the temperature soaring as soon as he landed in his hometown on Monday, ahead of the 4th one-day international between India and New Zealand in Ranchi.
The Indian skipper chose to drive his ultra-luxury Hummer instead of boarding the team bus, leaving a few Kiwi players, especially Tom Latham and Ross Taylor, gawking at his car at the Birsa Munda International Airport in Ranchi.
While Dhoni drove his luxury car with absolute ease, the Kiwi players were captured on camera looking astounded when they saw him drive past the team bus.
Dhoni's passion for bikes and cars is no secret and the limited overs skipper is known to own an exclusive collection of imported cars and bikes.
But this isn't the first time Dhoni's Hummer made headlines. Earlier this year, reports suggested that his Hummer was registered as a Scorpio for which he paid a hefty fine of Rs 1.5 lakhs.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan