Kourtney Kardashian Slammed For 'Materialistic' Images Of Her Kids
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian has been criticised by her fans for sharing "materialistic" photographs of her children over social media.
Kourtney who has three children -- Penelope, Mason and Reign -- had last week posted two photographs of Penelope and Reign posing on the hood of Mercedes G-Wagon.
Later, she was slammed for boasting about her wealth following her sister Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery last year, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The first image showed Penelope and Reign kneeling on all fours on top of the white lavish car, which costs approximately $122,000.
Kourtney, meanwhile, gave them some directions to get a good pose.
"No wonder you guys get robbed. Just keeping showing off what you have and keep getting robbed," one social media user wrote.
Another one commented: "Did you not learn a valuable lesson about displaying materialistic items? So you basically just showed someone what kind of car you drive... I thought you were the smarter sister."
They hinted on how Kim flaunted her jewellery pieces on a Snapchat video before she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris last year.
Recommended For You
- Happy Birthday Sachin: Top 10 Knocks of the Master Blaster
- Audi RS7 Performance Review: Who Needs a Lamborghini?
- Nawazuddin's New Video Looks Beyond Religion and Talks About Artistic Freedom
- Baahubali 2, Bajirao Mastani And Other Most Expensive Indian Movies
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, The New Internet Sensation