Lady Gaga, Supporter Of Hillary Clinton, Protests Outside Trump Tower
Lady Gaga's candidate Hillary Clinton may have lost the US presidential election, but the singer isn't about to stop fighting for love and justice.
Gaga was up early on Wednesday morning protesting outside Trump Tower in New York. She shared a photo of herself holding a "Love Trumps Hate" sign, perched on the side of a sanitation truck, reported MTV.com.
Gaga changed her Twitter handle to the hashtag #CountryOfKindness, which she also used to caption the photo of her protest.
— #CountryOfKindness (@ladygaga) November 9, 2016
Earlier in the evening, Gaga posted a photo taken with Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson. In that tweet, she offered some encouraging words in the face of defeat.
"In a room full of hope, we will be heard," she wrote. "Stand up for kindness, equality, and love. Nothing will stop us."
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Benched Wayne Rooney Happy to Celebrate League Cup Glory