Lady Gaga, Supporter Of Hillary Clinton, Protests Outside Trump Tower
Lady Gaga's candidate Hillary Clinton may have lost the US presidential election, but the singer isn't about to stop fighting for love and justice.
Gaga was up early on Wednesday morning protesting outside Trump Tower in New York. She shared a photo of herself holding a "Love Trumps Hate" sign, perched on the side of a sanitation truck, reported MTV.com.
Gaga changed her Twitter handle to the hashtag #CountryOfKindness, which she also used to caption the photo of her protest.
— #CountryOfKindness (@ladygaga) November 9, 2016
Earlier in the evening, Gaga posted a photo taken with Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson. In that tweet, she offered some encouraging words in the face of defeat.
"In a room full of hope, we will be heard," she wrote. "Stand up for kindness, equality, and love. Nothing will stop us."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Thank Pune for Hospitality as They Head to Cuttack
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 To Launch Tomorrow: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment