DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lady Gaga's blood-stained dress on sale
The dress is said to be even more gruesome than her steak frock.
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga's dress, which has her blood stain, is being put up for sale. The dress is said to be even more gruesome than her steak frock, reports thesun.co.uk. The Eddie Gavriilidis Ecstasy gown will go under the hammer at Julien's Auctions, Beverly Hills, Dec 1. It is expected to fetch more than 7,000 pounds.
The guide says it "combines tan and gold python leather and nude mesh". The frock also "bears a small blood stain - the result of a scratched arm suffered at the hand of an overly enthusiastic fan".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets