Lady Gaga's blood-stained dress on sale
The dress is said to be even more gruesome than her steak frock.
Los Angeles: Lady Gaga's dress, which has her blood stain, is being put up for sale. The dress is said to be even more gruesome than her steak frock, reports thesun.co.uk. The Eddie Gavriilidis Ecstasy gown will go under the hammer at Julien's Auctions, Beverly Hills, Dec 1. It is expected to fetch more than 7,000 pounds.
The guide says it "combines tan and gold python leather and nude mesh". The frock also "bears a small blood stain - the result of a scratched arm suffered at the hand of an overly enthusiastic fan".
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show