Leonardo DiCaprio Helped An Elderly Couple & They Had No Idea Who He Was
(Photo: Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio giving directions to a couple in NYC/Twitter)
Leonardo DiCaprio helped an elderly couple, who seemed clueless about his celebrity status, find their way in the city.
The Hollywood superstar was walking his dog near the Hudson River when he was approached by the couple. They apparently needed help getting around New York City.
"He was walking along with a friend and his dog, just strolling and right before sunset and an old couple was looking around and he walked up to them. It looked like they needed help.
"Then he pulled out his phone and showed them something on his phone. Then he reached out and pointed them in the direction to go and they went on their way," an onlooker told People.
The actor was wearing a newsboy cap and sunglasses, which probably helped him go incognito, but this couple did not seem to notice they were talking to a star.
"People had been asking him for selfies but this couple didn't seem to know who he was," the onlooker added.
Recommended For You
- Ranji Top Scorer Priyank Panchal Says Second Best Doesn't Count
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know