Leonardo DiCaprio Helped An Elderly Couple & They Had No Idea Who He Was
People had been asking him for selfies but this couple didn't seem to know who he was.
(Photo: Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio giving directions to a couple in NYC/Twitter)
Leonardo DiCaprio helped an elderly couple, who seemed clueless about his celebrity status, find their way in the city.
The Hollywood superstar was walking his dog near the Hudson River when he was approached by the couple. They apparently needed help getting around New York City.
"He was walking along with a friend and his dog, just strolling and right before sunset and an old couple was looking around and he walked up to them. It looked like they needed help.
"Then he pulled out his phone and showed them something on his phone. Then he reached out and pointed them in the direction to go and they went on their way," an onlooker told People.
The actor was wearing a newsboy cap and sunglasses, which probably helped him go incognito, but this couple did not seem to notice they were talking to a star.
"People had been asking him for selfies but this couple didn't seem to know who he was," the onlooker added.
Recommended For You
- Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge: All You Need To Know About The Newlywed's Wedding Reception Invitation Card
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- Jurassic World 2 First Glimpse Sees Chris Pratt Treating Ancient Predators Like Pets
- 6 Steps to Help You Do More Effective Parenting
- Sonam Kapoor Makes a Splash at an Event with a Colorful Fashion Ensemble; See Pic