Leonardo DiCaprio Helped An Elderly Couple & They Had No Idea Who He Was
(Photo: Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio giving directions to a couple in NYC/Twitter)
Leonardo DiCaprio helped an elderly couple, who seemed clueless about his celebrity status, find their way in the city.
The Hollywood superstar was walking his dog near the Hudson River when he was approached by the couple. They apparently needed help getting around New York City.
"He was walking along with a friend and his dog, just strolling and right before sunset and an old couple was looking around and he walked up to them. It looked like they needed help.
"Then he pulled out his phone and showed them something on his phone. Then he reached out and pointed them in the direction to go and they went on their way," an onlooker told People.
The actor was wearing a newsboy cap and sunglasses, which probably helped him go incognito, but this couple did not seem to notice they were talking to a star.
"People had been asking him for selfies but this couple didn't seem to know who he was," the onlooker added.
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team