DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Les Miserables meets Gangnam Style, another YouTube hit?
A South Korean parody of the award winning movie Les Miserables has gone viral.
After giving the most watched YouTube video ever in form of Gangnam style, the Koreans are at it again. Or, so it seems. A South Korean parody of the award winning musical Les Miserables has gone viral.
This 13-minute parody opens by spoofing the dramatic first scene of the movie, leading to other details of the celluloid version of Victor Hugo's epic novel.
After just a week on YouTube, the video had been viewed more than three million times.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City