Les Miserables meets Gangnam Style, another YouTube hit?
A South Korean parody of the award winning movie Les Miserables has gone viral.
After giving the most watched YouTube video ever in form of Gangnam style, the Koreans are at it again. Or, so it seems. A South Korean parody of the award winning musical Les Miserables has gone viral.
This 13-minute parody opens by spoofing the dramatic first scene of the movie, leading to other details of the celluloid version of Victor Hugo's epic novel.
After just a week on YouTube, the video had been viewed more than three million times.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner