DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Les Miserables meets Gangnam Style, another YouTube hit?
A South Korean parody of the award winning movie Les Miserables has gone viral.
After giving the most watched YouTube video ever in form of Gangnam style, the Koreans are at it again. Or, so it seems. A South Korean parody of the award winning musical Les Miserables has gone viral.
This 13-minute parody opens by spoofing the dramatic first scene of the movie, leading to other details of the celluloid version of Victor Hugo's epic novel.
After just a week on YouTube, the video had been viewed more than three million times.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli