Madonna To Join James Corden On 'Carpool Karaoke'
Queen of Pop Madonna will be the next star to sit in the passenger's seat for James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke".
The 58-year-old music megastar has taken to Instagram to confirm she will be sitting in the passenger's seat of the talk show host's vehicle for the singalong segment of TV Series "The Late Late Show with James Corden".
Posting a picture of herself with James, the "Papa Don't Preach" hitmaker wrote: "Riding around Manhattan with this Hunk of Burning Love @latelateshow carpool karaoke (sic)." "The Late Late Show" Instagram account also shared the same picture, with the caption simply containing three praying emojis in reference to Madonna's hit singe "Like a Prayer".
"Carpool Karaoke" features Corden, 38, picking up a star in his car, and interviewing them whilst the pair sing along to some of their biggest hits.
Previous guests on the segment include Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, One Direction, and Adele.
Recommended For You
- Shami Answers Virat Kohli SOS, Joins Team in Dharamsala
- Ducati XDiavel S Review: The Rs 19 Lakh Motorcycle Made to Make You Smile
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Sneaky Little Girl Steals Pope's Hat Right Off His Head Leaving Him in Splits
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A vs Redmi 3S: What's the Best Budget Xiaomi Phone