DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Madonna To Join James Corden On 'Carpool Karaoke'
Queen of Pop Madonna will be the next star to sit in the passenger's seat for James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke".
The 58-year-old music megastar has taken to Instagram to confirm she will be sitting in the passenger's seat of the talk show host's vehicle for the singalong segment of TV Series "The Late Late Show with James Corden".
Posting a picture of herself with James, the "Papa Don't Preach" hitmaker wrote: "Riding around Manhattan with this Hunk of Burning Love @latelateshow carpool karaoke (sic)." "The Late Late Show" Instagram account also shared the same picture, with the caption simply containing three praying emojis in reference to Madonna's hit singe "Like a Prayer".
"Carpool Karaoke" features Corden, 38, picking up a star in his car, and interviewing them whilst the pair sing along to some of their biggest hits.
Previous guests on the segment include Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, One Direction, and Adele.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs