Mariah Carey names son after apartment decor
The couple chose to name their son Moroccan after the Moroccan-inspired decor of Carey's New York apartment.
New York: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have revealed the names they've picked out for their newborn boy and girl: Moroccan and Monroe.
The couple chose to name their son Moroccan Scott Cannon after the Moroccan-inspired decor of the top tier of Carey's New York City apartment. The so-called Moroccan Room is also where Cannon proposed. They picked the middle name Scott since it's both Cannon's middle name as well as his grandmother's maiden name.
The couple named their daughter Monroe Cannon after Marilyn Monroe, who has inspired Carey. Unlike her brother, Monroe doesn't have a middle name because Carey doesn't have one either.
Carey and Cannon's twins were delivered Saturday in Los Angeles. The pair got married in 2007 after a whirlwind romance.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know