Meet 4-Year-Old Bella Devyatkina, The Girl Who Speaks In 7 Different Languages
(Photo: Youtube/ Screenshot)
Four-year-old Bella Devyatkina rose to fame after a video of the girl speaking in seven different languages, went viral on social media platforms.
Devyatkina who participated in a Russian reality TV show - Incredible People, stunned both audiences and judges when she spoke her native Russian and six other languages including English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German and Chinese with absolute fluency.
Soon after the video of the show made its way to the Internet, the super talented polyglot immediately rose to fame.
Not only did she converse fluently with adults in the above mentioned languages, Devyatkina also read questions that popped on the screen in English and French, answered them, and also sang a song in Spanish.
Social media users praised Devyatkina for showcasing her skills with absolute confidence on stage.
As mentioned in a report in RT.com, Bella's mother Yulia said that they started teaching their daughter Russian and English when she turned two. Later, after they saw her interest in linguistics, they added more languages to her schedule.
Watch the full video here:
Recommended For You
- TOKYO 2020 DREAMSMy Aim is to Equal Sushil's Feat of Two Olympic Medals: Sakshi Malik
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know