Meet 4-Year-Old Bella Devyatkina, The Girl Who Speaks In 7 Different Languages
(Photo: Youtube/ Screenshot)
Four-year-old Bella Devyatkina rose to fame after a video of the girl speaking in seven different languages, went viral on social media platforms.
Devyatkina who participated in a Russian reality TV show - Incredible People, stunned both audiences and judges when she spoke her native Russian and six other languages including English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German and Chinese with absolute fluency.
Soon after the video of the show made its way to the Internet, the super talented polyglot immediately rose to fame.
Not only did she converse fluently with adults in the above mentioned languages, Devyatkina also read questions that popped on the screen in English and French, answered them, and also sang a song in Spanish.
Social media users praised Devyatkina for showcasing her skills with absolute confidence on stage.
As mentioned in a report in RT.com, Bella's mother Yulia said that they started teaching their daughter Russian and English when she turned two. Later, after they saw her interest in linguistics, they added more languages to her schedule.
Watch the full video here:
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- MS Dhoni Removal as Pune Skipper Came as a Surprise: Ponting