Meet 4-Year-Old Bella Devyatkina, The Girl Who Speaks In 7 Different Languages
(Photo: Youtube/ Screenshot)
Four-year-old Bella Devyatkina rose to fame after a video of the girl speaking in seven different languages, went viral on social media platforms.
Devyatkina who participated in a Russian reality TV show - Incredible People, stunned both audiences and judges when she spoke her native Russian and six other languages including English, Spanish, French, Arabic, German and Chinese with absolute fluency.
Soon after the video of the show made its way to the Internet, the super talented polyglot immediately rose to fame.
Not only did she converse fluently with adults in the above mentioned languages, Devyatkina also read questions that popped on the screen in English and French, answered them, and also sang a song in Spanish.
Social media users praised Devyatkina for showcasing her skills with absolute confidence on stage.
As mentioned in a report in RT.com, Bella's mother Yulia said that they started teaching their daughter Russian and English when she turned two. Later, after they saw her interest in linguistics, they added more languages to her schedule.
Watch the full video here:
Recommended For You
- ICW 2017: Anamika Khanna Talks About Her Collection Luxury 2017
- BCCI Keen to Support Women’s Cricket, But IPL a Distant Dream
- SRK-Diplo's Swagger Look from Jab Harry Met Sejal's Song Phurrr is Out!
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection