Michael Jackson sensed his death: Dermatologist
Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Los Angeles: Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Jackson died in his Beverly Hills house June 25, 2009. He reportedly died due to an overdose of Propofol.
"The last time I saw him, he ways saying his goodbyes to everyone in the office," thesun.co.uk quoted Pfeiffer as saying.
"It was like he knew he was never coming back, and he would often say he thought he was going to be shot on stage," he added.
Jackson was popular as the King of Pop among his fans.
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index