Michael Jackson sensed his death: Dermatologist
Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Los Angeles: Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Jackson died in his Beverly Hills house June 25, 2009. He reportedly died due to an overdose of Propofol.
"The last time I saw him, he ways saying his goodbyes to everyone in the office," thesun.co.uk quoted Pfeiffer as saying.
"It was like he knew he was never coming back, and he would often say he thought he was going to be shot on stage," he added.
Jackson was popular as the King of Pop among his fans.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District