Michael Jackson sensed his death: Dermatologist
Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Los Angeles: Late legendary singer Michael Jackson had a faint idea about his end, says his dermatologist Jason Pfeiffer.
Jackson died in his Beverly Hills house June 25, 2009. He reportedly died due to an overdose of Propofol.
"The last time I saw him, he ways saying his goodbyes to everyone in the office," thesun.co.uk quoted Pfeiffer as saying.
"It was like he knew he was never coming back, and he would often say he thought he was going to be shot on stage," he added.
Jackson was popular as the King of Pop among his fans.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Watch: Anil, Arjun and Sonam Shake a Leg to My Name Is Lakhan at a Family Wedding
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja