Miley Cyrus Ditches Super Bowl To Perform Laxmi Puja
When people in the US were busy watching Super Bowl, singer Miley Cyrus performed Lakshmi Puja, complete with a 'fruit bowl'.
Cyrus shared a photograph of the rituals of the puja -- a way to worship the goddess of wealth -- on social media platform Instagram. The image shows a traditional Hindu prayer set-up.
"FruitBowl over Super... offering," Cyrus captioned the image.
In another image, the 24-year-old songstress was spotted carrying large colourful cushions into a building near her Malibu home on Sunday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Yet another photograph featured a traditional Indian set up with floor cushions, and a floor scattered with flower petals.
Candles in glass jars dotted the area, and Cyrus posted: "Puja".
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology