Miley Cyrus Ditches Super Bowl To Perform Laxmi Puja
When people in the US were busy watching Super Bowl, singer Miley Cyrus performed Lakshmi Puja, complete with a 'fruit bowl'.
Cyrus shared a photograph of the rituals of the puja -- a way to worship the goddess of wealth -- on social media platform Instagram. The image shows a traditional Hindu prayer set-up.
"FruitBowl over Super... offering," Cyrus captioned the image.
In another image, the 24-year-old songstress was spotted carrying large colourful cushions into a building near her Malibu home on Sunday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Yet another photograph featured a traditional Indian set up with floor cushions, and a floor scattered with flower petals.
Candles in glass jars dotted the area, and Cyrus posted: "Puja".
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes