Miley Cyrus Ditches Super Bowl To Perform Laxmi Puja
When people in the US were busy watching Super Bowl, singer Miley Cyrus performed Lakshmi Puja, complete with a 'fruit bowl'.
Cyrus shared a photograph of the rituals of the puja -- a way to worship the goddess of wealth -- on social media platform Instagram. The image shows a traditional Hindu prayer set-up.
"FruitBowl over Super... offering," Cyrus captioned the image.
In another image, the 24-year-old songstress was spotted carrying large colourful cushions into a building near her Malibu home on Sunday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Yet another photograph featured a traditional Indian set up with floor cushions, and a floor scattered with flower petals.
Candles in glass jars dotted the area, and Cyrus posted: "Puja".
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It