DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
My personal life is private: Spears
The actress claims that she wouldn't keep her sons from the world of showbiz.
London: Singer Britney Spears says she tries to keep her private life away from the public as much as possible.
"I can be pretty guarded with my personal life and I've learned that's okay. I think your personal life is your personal life, and that should stay private," she told popjustice.com.
Spears also revealed that she wouldn't stop her sons - Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4 - from entering the showbiz, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'd definitely keep an eye on them, but if that's what they wanted to do, then I'd let them go after it. I'd just be very protective," she said.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong