My personal life is private: Spears
The actress claims that she wouldn't keep her sons from the world of showbiz.
London: Singer Britney Spears says she tries to keep her private life away from the public as much as possible.
"I can be pretty guarded with my personal life and I've learned that's okay. I think your personal life is your personal life, and that should stay private," she told popjustice.com.
Spears also revealed that she wouldn't stop her sons - Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4 - from entering the showbiz, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'd definitely keep an eye on them, but if that's what they wanted to do, then I'd let them go after it. I'd just be very protective," she said.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- WATCH: Manchester United, Arsenal wish their fans in India a Happy Diwali
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali