My personal life is private: Spears
The actress claims that she wouldn't keep her sons from the world of showbiz.
London: Singer Britney Spears says she tries to keep her private life away from the public as much as possible.
"I can be pretty guarded with my personal life and I've learned that's okay. I think your personal life is your personal life, and that should stay private," she told popjustice.com.
Spears also revealed that she wouldn't stop her sons - Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4 - from entering the showbiz, reports contactmusic.com.
"I'd definitely keep an eye on them, but if that's what they wanted to do, then I'd let them go after it. I'd just be very protective," she said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century