DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Narcos to be Renewed for a Third and a Fourth Season
Image source: Netflix
The easiest way to tell if a Netflix show has been a hit is to see how long it takes the company to announce if another season is coming. And, in the case of Narcos, the critically acclaimed show centering around renowned drug kingpin Pablo Escobar, it's only taken Netflix one week after Season 2's premiere to confirm that Seasons 3 and 4 have been commissioned.
However, with the new seasons will come a new focus with the show's makers moving away from Escobar in order to examine the wider global cocaine business and its impact on modern life.
"This show has always been about cocaine," executive producer Eric Newman told Entertainment Weekly. The third season will is supposedly about the Cali Cartel, which, unlike Escobar's Medellín Cartel, didn't have a single leader.
The premier date for the third season has not been announced as of yet.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish