New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
(Photo: Facebook/Chris Lynch)
Indian festivals are to be celebrated with a lot of Bollywood dance and music, and even these policemen in faraway New Zealand seem to have figured it out right.
At a recent Diwali function organised by the Christchurch Police Department, a group of officers were seen dancing to Bollywood songs from actor Salman Khan's films. And let us tell you, they were all really amazing!
Copying the actor's signature dance moves and getting the audience grooving is no joke, but these officers totally nailed it.
As for their choice of Salman Khan dance numbers - well, we know that the Bollywood star's fan base has expanded far beyond India and the Middle East.
The video, which was shared by multimedia journalist Chris Lynch on his verified Facebook page, has over 3 lakh 86 thousand views and more than 6 thousand likes and shares. The video has gone massively viral on social media and has Internet users grooving with the officers.
We bet you will love watching the officers dance too.
Watch the full video here:
Earlier, on October 15, Singapore launched its first Diwali-themed train on its North East Line (NEL) for the occasion of Diwali. Also, Australia's iconic Sydney Opera House will be lighted in gold to celebrate the festival of lights.
Recommended For You
- No Guarantees on Selection Because of Our Bench Strength, Warns Kohli
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- 29 Years On, Gulzar's Libaas To Finally Hit Theatres This Year
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit
- Soha's Baby Shower: Kareena, Karisma, Konkona Join In Celebrations