Niall Horan tops Valentine's day wedding poll
One Direction star Niall Horan topped a poll to find out the guy most girls want to marry on Valentine's Day.
London: One Direction star Niall Horan has topped a new poll to find out the guy most girls want to marry on Valentine's Day. The Irish singer beat out the likes of his band mate Harry Styles, The Wanted star Nathan Sykes and teen sensation Justin Bieber to land the top spot in the We Love Pop magazine survey, reported Independent.
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson also made the top 10 at number eight. Magazine editor Malcolm Mackenzie said he was shocked by the voting.
"Like most people, we expected Harry Styles to come out top - but it seems girls are getting fed up with pop stars who cover themselves in tattoos, smoke and jump from one girlfriend to the next. These results show that good boys are hot at the moment," he said.
Diver Tom Daley, Jls star Aston Merrygold and 'The Hunger Games' actor Josh Hutcherson also made it to the top 10.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines