Nicki Minaj Gives a Shout Out to Harambe in Her New Song The Pinkprint Freestyle
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Singer Nicki Minaj has released a new song that features a shout out to Harambe the gorilla.
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday and the list of names featured in the song includes her boyfriend Meek Mill, 29, and Harambe the gorilla, who was killed at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year in order to save a child who fell into the animal's enclosure, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
https://t.co/RgKx1zTvwD The Pinkprint Freestyle
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) September 4, 2016
In the song, Nicki quips: "I'm dragging these h**s like Harambe did the kid."
The six-minute track is spun over artist Young M.A's recent hit song OOOUUU, whom the Anaconda rapper also gave a shoutout in the lyrics.
"Young M.A, it's the female Jay/I'm a brand, according to what retail say/Yeah, my tour she selling out on pre-sale day/Plus I got the Tidal queen stream, press replay," the lyrics in the song say.
The Bang Bang hitmaker also used the track to thank fellow rapper Lil Wayne for signing her to the music label Young Money.
Recommended For You
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Shakib Al Hasan Magic Brings Bangladesh Back in Play
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More