Nicki Minaj Gives a Shout Out to Harambe in Her New Song The Pinkprint Freestyle
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Singer Nicki Minaj has released a new song that features a shout out to Harambe the gorilla.
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday and the list of names featured in the song includes her boyfriend Meek Mill, 29, and Harambe the gorilla, who was killed at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year in order to save a child who fell into the animal's enclosure, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
https://t.co/RgKx1zTvwD The Pinkprint Freestyle
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) September 4, 2016
In the song, Nicki quips: "I'm dragging these h**s like Harambe did the kid."
The six-minute track is spun over artist Young M.A's recent hit song OOOUUU, whom the Anaconda rapper also gave a shoutout in the lyrics.
"Young M.A, it's the female Jay/I'm a brand, according to what retail say/Yeah, my tour she selling out on pre-sale day/Plus I got the Tidal queen stream, press replay," the lyrics in the song say.
The Bang Bang hitmaker also used the track to thank fellow rapper Lil Wayne for signing her to the music label Young Money.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka Coach Pothas Wants Free Hand to Revive Team
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- 2017 Hyundai Verna Mileage Figures Revealed, Lower Than Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- I Don't Wish to Die and Abandon my Mother