Nicki Minaj Gives a Shout Out to Harambe in Her New Song The Pinkprint Freestyle
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Singer Nicki Minaj has released a new song that features a shout out to Harambe the gorilla.
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday and the list of names featured in the song includes her boyfriend Meek Mill, 29, and Harambe the gorilla, who was killed at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year in order to save a child who fell into the animal's enclosure, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
https://t.co/RgKx1zTvwD The Pinkprint Freestyle
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) September 4, 2016
In the song, Nicki quips: "I'm dragging these h**s like Harambe did the kid."
The six-minute track is spun over artist Young M.A's recent hit song OOOUUU, whom the Anaconda rapper also gave a shoutout in the lyrics.
"Young M.A, it's the female Jay/I'm a brand, according to what retail say/Yeah, my tour she selling out on pre-sale day/Plus I got the Tidal queen stream, press replay," the lyrics in the song say.
The Bang Bang hitmaker also used the track to thank fellow rapper Lil Wayne for signing her to the music label Young Money.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show