Nicki Minaj Gives a Shout Out to Harambe in Her New Song The Pinkprint Freestyle
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Singer Nicki Minaj has released a new song that features a shout out to Harambe the gorilla.
The 33-year-old rapper released a new track named The Pinkprint Freestyle on SoundCloud on Sunday and the list of names featured in the song includes her boyfriend Meek Mill, 29, and Harambe the gorilla, who was killed at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year in order to save a child who fell into the animal's enclosure, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
https://t.co/RgKx1zTvwD The Pinkprint Freestyle
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) September 4, 2016
In the song, Nicki quips: "I'm dragging these h**s like Harambe did the kid."
The six-minute track is spun over artist Young M.A's recent hit song OOOUUU, whom the Anaconda rapper also gave a shoutout in the lyrics.
"Young M.A, it's the female Jay/I'm a brand, according to what retail say/Yeah, my tour she selling out on pre-sale day/Plus I got the Tidal queen stream, press replay," the lyrics in the song say.
The Bang Bang hitmaker also used the track to thank fellow rapper Lil Wayne for signing her to the music label Young Money.
Recommended For You
- Bose Dead/Alive: Rajkummar Rao, Makers Hope to Change Entertainment with the Web-Series
- Manushi Chhillar's Outfit Will Go Down In The Archives As Our Legacy, Say Designers Falguni-Shane
- AbRam Khan Thinks that Amitabh Bachchan is Shah Rukh's Father
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown