No one wanted to date Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham says she couldn't find herself a date when she first found fame with her band Spice Girls.
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she couldn't find herself a date when she first found fame with her band Spice Girls. "There was a stage where someone wrote once how every woman wanted to be one of us and every man wanted to date one of us," Victoria said on ITV special 'Spice Girls' Story: Viva Forever', which will be broadcast on Christmas Eve.
"Not that anyone wanted to date me. I think everyone wanted to sort of like just brush my hair. But everybody could relate to one of us. That's why it was so successful," she added.
Speaking about how she was nicknamed Posh Spice, she said: "I was called Posh because I liked nice restaurants and nice clothes, and that was my character. 'I didn't smile, even in those days. There was this very strong image. 'Sometimes I catch myself in the mirror and I'm like, 'Oh my God, I've turned into that person'."
Victoria is married to soccer ace David Beckham.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right