Onion map of India
The price of onion is not so uniform across the country as this onion map of India shows.
Onion prices are again on the rise causing much worry to the common man. But the high prices are not so uniform (both in wholesale and retail) across the different states of the country as this onion map of India shows.
The wholesale data is sourced from Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Government of India and is the average of the modal price in the different wholesale vegetable markets in the respective states on October 23 and October 24, 2013.
The retail prices, according to local sources, are higher by varying degrees in different retail markets.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Watch: Oscars Moonlight Faux Pas That Just Created History
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?