Pakistani Chaiwala Features In A Music Video And Looks Dashing As Ever
(Photo: Instagram/ jiah_ali)
Seems like the blue-eyed Pakistani chaiwala, Arshad Khan, has resolved not to stop making headlines.
After making an appearance on a Pakistani talk show Good Morning Pakistan, Khan recently featured in a music video which not so surprisingly is title 'Chaiwala'.
Khan became an overnight internet sensation after a Pakistani photographer Jiah Ali posted pictures of him on her Instagram account.
Khan's dreamy eyes, blue kurta, innocent and dashing looks had hundreds of girls on the internet crushing over him.
The recent music video in which Khan plays the lead, is all about his charming looks and the lyrics traces how he became an overnight star and had girls swooning all over him.
Sung by Lil Mafia Mundeer and uploaded on YouTube, the video has been produced by Studio87 Records.
Soon after his discovery and the consequent fame, Khan's career graph saw a sudden, steep rise. He bagged a modelling contract, appeared on a TV show where he was given a makeover, made his runway debut as a showstopper for Ziggi Menswear at the Bridal Couture Week in Lahore.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw