DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Photos: Prepare for a cuteness overload. Prince George has a play date in New Zealand with mom Kate and other kids
Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate and their son, Prince George, are on a three-week tour to New Zealand.
Britain's Prince George plays during a visit to Plunket nurse and parents group at Government House in Wellington, New Zealand, Wednesday, April 9, 2014. Plunket is a national not-for-profit organization that provides care for children and families in New Zealand. Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge and their son, Prince George, are on a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO