Photos: Prepare for a cuteness overload. Prince George has a play date in New Zealand with mom Kate and other kids
Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate and their son, Prince George, are on a three-week tour to New Zealand.
Britain's Prince George plays during a visit to Plunket nurse and parents group at Government House in Wellington, New Zealand, Wednesday, April 9, 2014. Plunket is a national not-for-profit organization that provides care for children and families in New Zealand. Britain's Prince William, his wife Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge and their son, Prince George, are on a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets