DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pop star Lady GaGa blames workload for split
The 'Paparazzi' hitmaker was in an on-off relationship with Luc Carl since 2005.
London: Pop star Lady GaGa blames her hectic schedule for her break-up with longtime boyfriend Luc Carl.
The 25-year-old singer, who had dreamed of a fairytale wedding with the heavy metal drummer couldn't attend any of her wedding dress trial dates because of her tight work schedule, reported Daily Mail.
"I'm miserably pathetic in my wedding dress. I haven't been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men," GaGa said.
The couple first began dating in 2005, but the pressure of GaGa's soaring chart success lead them to split a few months later.
After some time apart, GaGa and Carl rekindled their romance and decided to give it a second shot last summer. They were spotted enjoying a number of poolside holidays together, but GaGa's intense 'Born This Way' album schedule had left a number of gossip sites wondering whether the pair were in fact an item any more.
The 'Paparazzi' hitmaker finally announced that she was single on the Graham Norton show last week.
Meanwhile, Carl made a small mention of their split on his Twitter page on Saturday when he posted the Bob Seger song, 'Still the Same', alongside the comment, "I miss you."
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge: Cheers For Nostalgia, Nothing Else
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs