Priyanka Chopra Downed a Tequila on Ellen DeGeneres' Show and Gave the 'Smoothest' Interview
Priyanka Chopra at the The Ellen Show. Photo via EllenTube/Twitter.
Priyanka Chopra is conquering Hollywood, one chat show at a time. After appearing in Jimmy Kimmel Live and Jimmy Fallon's show where she defeated him in bobbing and chicken wings eating competition, Chopra appeared on The Ellen Show recently and impressed everyone with her wit and charm. She even downed a tequila shot at the behest of host Ellen DeGeneres and then gave the 'smoothest' interview.
On the show Chopra talked about her journey as a young 17 year old Miss India and how she at 18 won the Miss World title and how it became awkward to attend college afterwards.
Priyanka, who plays an FBI agent on the show Quantico, shared how she did not know about FBI or CIA before she started working on the show. "I mean we have our own acronyms in India, which is CBI, but the only thing I knew about FBI, CIA is what I watched on TV, which is like “Homeland”, and all the shows that we love.”
“I did not know how to announce myself, but it gives you such a sense of power when you break down a door, and go , ‘FBI, FBI!’ in that voice. It’s really like….you feel really powerful. I enjoy that part the most, in Quantico,” added the actress.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) October 25, 2016
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) October 25, 2016
The snippet of the interview was shared by Ellen herself on Twitter and she added how she forgot to give Priyanka a sash to which Priyanka replied "Lol @TheEllenShow. Next time! See you soon!."
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- On Fire!Koffee With Karan: Parineeti Outshines Aditya With Her Wit And Charm
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet