Psy: My father thinks I'm more famous than Ban Ki-moon
Psy says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
Los Angeles: Korean singer Psy of 'Gangnam Style' fame says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
"My father is happy, because now he sees I am more famous than Ban Ki-moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations. He was the most famous Korean person before me," thesun.co.uk quoted Psy as saying.
Psy's wacky horseriding dance moves in 'Gangnam Style' are a rage.
"They (My parents) are really proud," said Psy, whose music video holds the record for the most-watched video on YouTube.
The Korean pop star became a worldwide sensation thanks to the success of his 2012 hit. As a result of all his success, Forbes Korea magazine editors have handed Psy the top spot on the 2013 Power Celebrity 40 list, reported Daily Star online.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance