DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Psy: My father thinks I'm more famous than Ban Ki-moon
Psy says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
Los Angeles: Korean singer Psy of 'Gangnam Style' fame says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
"My father is happy, because now he sees I am more famous than Ban Ki-moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations. He was the most famous Korean person before me," thesun.co.uk quoted Psy as saying.
Psy's wacky horseriding dance moves in 'Gangnam Style' are a rage.
"They (My parents) are really proud," said Psy, whose music video holds the record for the most-watched video on YouTube.
The Korean pop star became a worldwide sensation thanks to the success of his 2012 hit. As a result of all his success, Forbes Korea magazine editors have handed Psy the top spot on the 2013 Power Celebrity 40 list, reported Daily Star online.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand