Psy: My father thinks I'm more famous than Ban Ki-moon
Psy says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
Los Angeles: Korean singer Psy of 'Gangnam Style' fame says his parents consider him to be more popular than United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
"My father is happy, because now he sees I am more famous than Ban Ki-moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations. He was the most famous Korean person before me," thesun.co.uk quoted Psy as saying.
Psy's wacky horseriding dance moves in 'Gangnam Style' are a rage.
"They (My parents) are really proud," said Psy, whose music video holds the record for the most-watched video on YouTube.
The Korean pop star became a worldwide sensation thanks to the success of his 2012 hit. As a result of all his success, Forbes Korea magazine editors have handed Psy the top spot on the 2013 Power Celebrity 40 list, reported Daily Star online.
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan