DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Queen of Kolkata's Park Street' Pam Crain dies at 80
The 80-year-old crooner was suffering from respiratory problems that led to a cardiac arrest.
Kolkata: Iconic jazz singer and performer Pam Crain, whose voice mesmerised generations of fans in the eastern metropolis, died here due to cardiac arrest, said her husband Don Saigal.
The 80-year-old crooner was suffering from respiratory problems that led to a cardiac arrest Wednesday.
Known for her singing talents that matched her beauty, Crain regaled masses and gave an identity to the city's nightlife through her regular stints at various clubs in the city's hip and stylish Park Street area.
She was aptly tagged as 'Queen of Park Street' and was an inspiration to budding musicians including a young Usha Uthup.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20s, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa