Shakira's boyfriend shares ultrasound photo online
Shakira has been using her Twitter blog to keep followers updated about her journey to motherhood.
London: Colombian pop star Shakira and her footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique have introduced their unborn son to the world by posting the tot's ultrasound photo online. The 35-year-old 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker confirmed she
is expecting her first child in September and she has been using her Twitter blog to keep followers updated about her journey to motherhood, reported Daily Star.
Last month, the singer shared a snap of the parents-to-be snuggling, with her baby bump on display, and now Shakira's partner has shared their most intimate image yet, uploading a shot of their unborn boy.
The accompanying caption reads, "His first pic (sic)! #excited #cute". Shakira began dating sportsman Pique in 2011 after splitting from her longtime boyfriend, Antonio de la Rua.
De la Rua recently filed a 63 million pounds suit against his ex amid allegations she failed to honour their business partnership after their romance ended.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion