Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
(Photo: Dipankar Deori/Facebook)
Soon after Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai took the internet by storm and became one of the most discussed topics on the web, memes flooded social media platforms, cafes announced lucrative discount offers for all Sonam Gupta's and a filmmaker began shooting a film tilted Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai and it seems like the interest in the topic isn't dying yet.
Recently, an IIT Guwahati end semester examination paper of the department of electronics and electrical engineering had a question based on Sonam Gupta. The students were asked to solve a probability sum. The question, all of 11 marks, asked students to answer the question in four steps 'to determine if a person 'x' is bewafa, where one would like to estimate the probability that Sonam Gupta is bewafa'.
While questions based on topical issues and general knowledge are common, to include a meme as part of a question paper is something new that the institute came up with.
A Facebook user, Dipankar Deori, posted an image of the question paper on his timeline and since then the post has gone viral.
Take a look:
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For